Community Info and Events
Click on the PDF link to download community information/event items.
- PhotoVoice 2017 Exhibit, "What Do You Aim For?" 2/6/17 (PDF)
- Brickton Art Center February Workshops (PDF)
- Knights of Columbus Free Throw Contest, 2/4/17 (PDF)
- Park Ridge Baseball Softball registration (PDF)
- Niles Park District Little Ladies Winter Dance, 2/10/17 (PDF)
- Niles Park District Art Classes (PDF)
- Elementary Learning Foundation's Casino Night, 1/28/17 (PDF)
- Brickton Art Center Winter Session (PDF)
- Niles Park District Kids Can Cook program (PDF)
- Nile Park District Winter Learn to Skate (PDF)
- MaineStay Youth & Family Services - Youth Mentoring (PDF)
- Niles Family Fitness Center Registration Form (PDF)
- The City of Park Ridge offers several services to provide critical connections with Park Ridge residents and those who work in Park Ridge. Find out more on the City's website.
- Children's Health Resource Center (Advocate Children's Hospital) (PDF)
Disclaimer: The site may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom District 64 has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience or for informational purposes. District 64 makes no warranties, representation or endorsement of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, completeness or propriety of any information contained in such sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation of the third party site by District 64.